Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Modcloth Monday #8 + Free Grab bag offer


I am really loving this deal Modcloth currently have on. Spend $150 or more and you get an adorable tote filled with fabulous accessories for free!


The clean winner dress has been labeled coming soon for a while now so I have put off posting it until now, Hopefully very soon it will be available. The dress is covered in cute white illustrations of hardware store supplies (brushes and tools etc) that stand out beautifully against the soft blue base colour with tiny black dots all over. Its fully lined, with a back tie, side pockets, a broad waistline and a ruched bodice which makes this one hell of a dress! I love every thing about this cotton dress by Poppy London, just can't wait for it to be released!

The picture I have for the rock in the park dress does not do it justice so you will have to check out the actual listing. The little white shapes that scatter the boarder of this cotton fabric pleated number are actually playful white pups with little red collars. This dress is not just perfect for walking your own pooch at the park but for any occasion. The rest of the dress features the little pooches collar scattered over the black material. It comes with an adjustable belt and also front pockets! I am really loving the full shape skirt on this dress that just screams put a petticoat under me (if you like to wear them).

Believe it or dot, the last dress today is my favorite, (I'm sorry, I had to say it!). I immediately clicked this dress today because of how beautiful the teal colour looked with the white polka dot pattern, This has to be one of my growing favorite colours to own a dress in. The dress sports a retro-inspired silhouette with a bow like collar, gemstone centered buttons and a waist that just pulls you in all the right places. Its such a simple looking dress but it has so much potential to be worn day or night.



All the shoes today! There has been so many amazing releases on Modcloth of shoes lately that I seem to be finding myself posting their cuteness each week. I doubt you have any kind of problem with that though.

The Clever so sweet flat in beautiful red are some of the cutest shoes I have ever laid my eyes on. The little friendly foxes that sit at the toes support a red and white polka dot bow that match the rest of the shoe. If you have a look at the listing on Modcloth you will also be able to see that the little foxes tails creep around the heel of the shoe for that extra cuteness! Made from a vegan faux leather this shoes will go amazing with dresses and separates alike. They also come in a grape colourway.

More cats you say!? Why yes, because one can never have enough cat themed clothing in their wardrobe. The Are you kitten me? Heels should be no acception. These adorable mid height black heels are covered in the faces of little white, whiskered kittens, what more could you want in a shoe. If I could walk in them, I would own them.

The last two shoes are both the same but in different colours (thanks caption obvious), I feel you can never have enough simple coloured shoes to go with every outfit on any occasion. Both the red and black Memorable moves heel are a closed toed, mid heel, crisscrossing front strap must have. They support a velvet material all over making them just that little bit more retro. These would go perfectly with pretty much every outfit you own.


So as it was my boyfriends birthday the Sunday just gone and mine next Monday so there has been a lot of talk of cake happening in this house. I really do wish I had this amazing cake stand to pop it all on. The stand has 3 LP-like glass plates that stack onto an ornate silver centerpiece creating a decorative crowd pleaser. I mean who doesn't love cake and especially when its presented so retro-tasticly! 

Don't forget to get over to Modcloth for the Fall grab bag while stocks last!
Oh and I know its now Tuesday here in Australia, I am only a day late!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment