Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas wishlist 2014 - Things I love #16

Christmas is only 12 days away, that is so crazy to think of! I have pretty much done nothing in terms of getting gifts or being just a tad bit Christmasy other than online. I do have a tree covered in flamingos though and I did a little holiday craft. You can see what I made over on the wonderful Marie darling's 25 days of Christmas series

This blog post is kind of my Thursday Things I love post but more along the lines of a Christmas wish list. Pretty much all 20 items have been things I have wanted for a very long time now. I sure do hope to start crossing them off soon! Some of these are really great items! Both the books seem to be full of inspiration and I do need to brush up on a few skills as I seem to find myself doing the same things over and over. Of course I had to throw some lime crime in the list due to hearing that they will no longer (or for now, I don't know) be supplying to Australia, the red velvet is my favorite colour and I have currently run out. Erstwilder accessories are a must for any time of year, they go everywhere with me and I am always looking to grow my collection. The little hot rod has been on my must have list ever since I heard about Erstwilder. All the other things in the list are just wonderful and I just need them all in my collection one day!

I do hope you are all having a very good holiday season!

1 comment: